Welcome to My Blogspace........

Buy Products





Google

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Jonty Rodes the star of the past

Hi friends,


Good morning to all of you....I am great fan of Jonty rodes for his fielding very much, so I am sharing his pictures with you all...



Picture 1

Picture 2


Look that catch of Jonty Rodes....


Picture 3

Picture 4

Picture 5

Picture 6


Picture 7


Jonty Rhodes (Ex-Protea, Cricket), Ricky Smit (co-ordinator of Nick Rey Trust), Ash Maharaj (SAHorseracing.COM) and Dean Gold (Mark Gold Jewellers)



Picture 8

Picture 9

Picture 10

I admire jonty Rodes for his energy on the cricket field. He is always active and great sporting personality..Cheers to him


With lots of Love
Vamsi..............


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great athlete and cricketer as well. I am big fan of Jonty.

By Madhumita