Welcome to My Blogspace........

Buy Products





Google

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Reservations is a menace in Indian society

Hi friend's, reservations is a menace in Indian society. Politicians to get votes are not stopping these reservations and creating classes between each community. Some of the below cartoons are made on reservation. These cartoons are carrying lot of message... I hope in future this reservation system completely be removed.. It is just a blind hope because since my childhood I am hoping reservation is removed but it is not happening even I have become an adult. So, it is hard to change this reservation system in India and one should learn to live with it....

















All the pictures are not my copyrighted and the source of the pictures are unknown. I just collected and posted her in this post..

1 comment:

Maya said...

reservation never works