Welcome to My Blogspace........

Buy Products





Google

Friday, January 23, 2009

I met Laxman

I was going in a flight from Delhi to Hyderabad and I was sitting beside V.V.S.Laxman. I was surprised to find him on my right side. I asked him you are captain of Deccan Chargers and what are u doing here? He said, I am injured and gave my captaincy to Gilchrist. That is why for today only Gilchrist is the captain of Deccan Chargers. So, I asked "You are not playing future matches?", then he said "I will, but until then taking rest in Hyderabad". As if this was not enough i was stunned by his next comment. He asked me if I have ever played Cricket. I said "I represented my college at District level and got chance in the State team". Then he said," Then why don't you take my place as the captain of The Deccan Chargers?". I was stunned and was speechless for several seconds. I didn’t understand if he was serious. He said “If you don't believe me then I will call the team manager and confirm it." and before I could respond he made the call and confirmed. I was very happy and excited. I thanked him profusely and accepted the position gratefully. Suddenly Airhostess of the flight had shouted excuse me and I was surprise to find that it was dream and very sweet one. All the passengers in the flight by that time have left the flight and I was only one who was last to leave the flight.

No comments: