Welcome to My Blogspace........

Buy Products





Google

Monday, July 7, 2008

Celebration time...

Every year in Visakhapatnam Naval day is celebrated and on this the INDIAN NAVY shows to the public the aerobics and other feats. They even do rehearsals with the anti-aircraft guns. Even though you can not bare the sound the light emitted from the anti-aircraft guns are very colorful to watch. Since my childhood I always go to see these colorful lights. There was Naval Mela where lot of item related to Indian navy was displayed and was allowed for public view. The beach road was full packed with crowd and naval officers. I have taken some pictures of the ships which were decorated with lights. They may not clear as they were too far to take a picture but I too the pictures with my Nokia 6070.






Two ships were decorated with lights and I hope you can see...







People watching the ships from sea shore...





The "city of destiny" was shining with lights and fireworks and the faces of MEN in WHITE UNIFORM...HATS OF TO THERE daring and dashing exercises....




Thanks for bearing me with my pictures... The occasion was wonderful and very colorful Vizag beach.

By Madhu Vamsi...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool pictures..

Varoon