Welcome to My Blogspace........

Buy Products





Google

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Some of the beauties

Hi friends,

These are some of awesome flower wallpapers.






































Key To My Heart

I had closed the door upon my heartAnd wouldn't let anyone in,I had trusted and loved only to be hurtBut, that would never happen again.I had locked the door and tossed the keyAs hard, and as far as I could,Love would never enter there again,My heart was closed for good.Then you came into my lifeAnd made me change my mind,Just when I thought that tiny keywas impossible to find.That's when you held out your handAnd proved to me I was wrong,Inside your palm was the key to my heart...You had it all along.- Marsha Hoyt -














Love is like a mustard seed;
planted by Godand watered by men
-Muda Saint Michael -






With Lots of love
Vamsi....

No comments: